George and the Garden Route
With excellent access routes to all the attractions that draw the tourists to the region you will never be far away from the pristine beaches, forests and mountains that make the area such a natural haven.
“The most beautiful region in the Cape, (if not the country!), with its pristine beaches, mountains, forests, lakes, rivers and kloofs is an absolute holiday destination, a place to restore your soul and revitalise your body and mind!”
SA Places, www.places.co.za
Commercial Centre of the Garden Route
George is the commercial centre of the Garden Route with a sophisticated infrastructure to support the town’s residents. With a large modern shopping mall and a recently upgraded airport, two hospitals and several highly regarded schools, Kingswood Golf Estate completes its offering to its residents as an urban estate.
Nearby Attractions Include:
- Art galleries and craft festivals;
- Flea markets, historic sites and scenic drives;
- Magnificent mountain hikes and mountain bike trails;
- Botanical gardens and a selection of South Africa’s premier beaches;
- The Garden Route Mall is one of the Southern Cape’s biggest regional shopping centres with a tenant list that includes many of the country’s top retailers and convenience stores;
- George Airport connects travellers with all the main centres in South Africa;
- A host of domestic carriers service the airport daily, providing a selection of flights to and from the main international airports in South Africa.