Come to the Golfing Mecca of Africa for a Golf Summer Camp you’ll always remember!
Summer Camp Dates: 21 June to 21 July 2019 or 4 October to 1 November 2019
South Africa offers a golfing experience that’s second to none. This one month summer camp will take place in the small town of George located near the southern tip of Africa, in a region known as the Garden Route. George is the town which hosted the 2001 Presidents Cup.
The Garden Route is known as the Golfing Mecca of Africa, offering golf courses of the highest quality, as well as tourist attractions including game viewing, top cuisine, beaches, wine tasting and spectacular scenery.
This fully inclusive Golfing Summer Camp will include all costs of the following:
• Daily coaching lessons lead by South Africa’s National Squad Coach and ex European Tour Player, Roger Wessels. Roger is the current coach for the South African Amateur Team, which last year saw team members Jovan Rebula win the British Amateur Championship.
• Your host club will be Kingswood Golf Estate, offering you a Links-style course, with the best greens on the Garden Route, where you can play as much golf as you would like over the month period. Kingswood is also the host to numerous Sunshine Tour and European Tour Players who live on the Estate.
• Playing golf at the Top Golf Courses on the Garden Route, including Fancourt, Pinnacle Point, Mosselbay, George Golf Club, Oubaai, Simola, Pezula, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay Country Club and Goose Valley.
• Free use of the Driving Range
• 3 Meals a Day
• Accommodation within 5 minutes from the Kingswood Golf Club and transport between golf courses
A variety of tourism activities which include:
• Game viewing of the Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and if you are lucky enough to see a Leopard. They are in the area)
• Deep Sea Fishing Charter
• Local tour of the area which includes a canoe trip on the Kaaimans River
This Golfing Summer Camp is a once in a lifetime experience
The camp is aimed at students and golfers of all calibers, from those who want to learn to play the game, to those who are aspiring professionals. It is an excellent opportunity to sharpen your skills during the Northern Hemisphere summer break and to have an experience of a lifetime in Africa.
The Garden Route area, is the safest region in South Africa where children still ride bicycles to school. It is the area where Ernie Els spends his Christmas holidays, where Louis Oosthuizen and Brandon Grace call home, when they are in South Africa. Mosselbay Golf Club is also where Louis Oosthuizen shot his 57 which is where the name of his wine “Louis 57” comes from.
• Minimum Age: 18 years old.
• Cost: US $ 9950.00 (for 4 weeks, fully inclusive – except for your flight to George South Africa, but we will assist you with finding the cheapest flights from your region).
• ENTRIES CLOSE 31 MAY 2019.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form.
Your hosts will be Liesel Niehaus and Mike Quinn from Kingswood Golf Estate.
Telephone Number: +27 861 72 71 70